Keep Your Greenscape Looking Fresh and Fantastic with Commercial Landscape Maintenance in St. Charles, Illinois and Western Suburban Chicagoland
Under CPHort's Meticulous Care, Your Environment Will Thrive
Lush, beautiful environments don't happen by accident. Maintaining a commercial property can be a complex, multi-tiered task, and it takes a knowledgeable team to keep your greenscapes at their peak in every season.
CPHort applies our exemplary attention to detail towards the wellness of your property, ensuring that every planting receives what it needs to look its best. Our professional maintenance services are performed exceeding industry standards by our Certified Landscape Technicians (CLT) accredited through the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP), with specialties in weed control, natural and slow-release fertilization, and identifying insect infestations and plant disease. Additionally, we are intimately familiar with Chicagoland's changing seasons, providing floral rotation and seasonal care to ensure that your space can prosper year-round.
With CPHort, you'll enjoy the benefits of a gorgeous, healthy greenscape, without any of the burdens. From the start, we'll evaluate the qualities and needs of your space to design a maintenance plan that matches your schedule and budget. Our process has been developed to ensure that you'll never be in the dark about the services you're receiving or when our team will be on your property.
Please fill out the form below to begin your journey.
We bring our commercial landscape maintenance to your:
- Commercial Office
- Commercial Industrial
- Commercial Retail
- Commercial Medical
- Commercial Multi-Use
- Commercial Multi-Family (HOA, COA, TOA)
- Single Family Residential
CPHort is truly fanatical about bringing out the best in your greenscape. When you're ready to bring a new level of support to your space, get in touch with our team of professionals.
I don't normally write letters anymore because I rarely get to experience a level of customer service or attention to detail that warrants it. Our facility is our selling ground and what differentiates us from all our competition. Although you would think that landscaping isn't that important and certainly not worth paying anything more than the cheapest bid in a commercial environment, I have learned first hand the opposite is true. When everything about your property screams '[we] care about the details,' the client walks into your office with a slightly different attitude. It separates you. CPHort gives us that edge by providing our visitors with GREAT first impressions. I only wish other vendors/partners would be as passionate and detailed about their specialties!
- Ken B., CEO
Glad to have a partnership with CPHort, best attention to detail I've seen from any landscape contractor. It's hard work and takes time, but thanks to CPHort we are starting to turn a corner towards quality. Thank you for making my life easier. Thank you again, for checking in. Overall, I am incredibly pleased with the work your staff has been doing. I am pleased that we have established this working relationship!
Thank you for all of your hard work, it has been a pleasure working with you and your team. My staff historically used to spend 20+ hours per week performing quality assurance checks on the landscape contractors. Your teams attention to detail has proved that to be unnecessary, giving us time to refocus on other priorities.
- Todd H., Director of Public Works
Learn More from Our Satisfied Commercial Landscape Maintenance Clients
More than anything, we care about your experience. It means the world to us when our customers are as proud as we are with the work that we've done. See what others are saying about their partnership experience with CPHort:
Our Full Menu of Maintenance Services Supports and Strengthens Your Greenscape
- Softscape Maintenance – Our team brings the expert touch to your softscape maintenance, providing proper weed control, pruning, and trimming specific landscape areas at horticulturally correct timings of the seasons.
- Container Plant Care - With the proper maintenance, each and every container plant on your property will look fresh and provide its own unique charm.
- Mulch Installation - Mulch is a powerful tool, when used properly, for protecting your plantings and keeping your softscapes safe from erosion. We'll make sure each of your beds has exactly what it needs.
- Lawn Core Aeration - Key to having a thick, healthy lawn, lawn aeration helps your lawn thrive and prevents the difficulties of compaction while promoting air exchange to the root zone.
- Seasonal Floral Rotation - As the seasons change, we'll provide the plantings to match, so that your property is always in its prime.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) - Early detection of a pest is critical to preventing destruction. Our team is trained to scout for and recognize the signs of harmful insects and disease throughout your property. Our IPM includes identifying and treating fungus.
- Edging - Defined and crisp bed, tree ring, and hardscape edges not only provide a clean look, but also prevent turf encroachment and mulch spill.
- Garden Maintenance - A garden in full bloom can inspire endless joy. Our garden maintenance services promote healthy growth for maximum appeal, plant health, and vigor.
- Lawn Care - The difference between “cut grass” and a manicured lawn is remarkable. Just like any other aspect of your greenscape, it's critical to protect your lawn against weeds, disease, and pests with proper lawn treatment. Healthy turf is the backdrop to your property’s landscape.
- Seasonal Cleanup - From ornamental grass pruning to autumn leaves, every season in Chicagoland brings its own challenges. Our seasonal cleanup services give your greenscapes a wonderful refresh.
- Weed Control - When it comes to weed control, we don't just fight back--we get ahead. Under CPHort's watchful eye, your greenscape will be free from unwanted growths.
CPHort Is Here for All of Your Environment's Needs, from Maintenance and Beyond
We offer a full array of solutions to help your business's outdoor space shine year-round. Our commercial landscaping services include:
- Commercial Landscape Design - We'll collaborate with you to design a custom landscape that exactly fits your business's needs. Learn how we can bring your vision to life.
- Commercial Landscape Installation - From lighting to walkways to plantings, we'll install your hardscape with top quality guaranteed for years to come. Explore our landscape installation offerings.
- Commercial Landscape Maintenance - We provide comprehensive care and upkeep of your outdoor spaces, with unparalleled attention to detail. Discover how we can support and uplift your greenscape.
- Commercial Lawn Mowing - Our lawn mowing and lawn care services empower you to have luscious, green lawns throughout your property for maximum appeal. Check out our lawn mowing capabilities.
Take a look at our full list of commercial landscaping services to learn more about how we can meet your business's needs.
Take the Pain Out of Commercial Landscape Maintenance with Our Proven Process
How does CPHort bring our signature attention to detail to every space? It all comes down to our proven process. We've developed every phase to address the individual needs of your project to develop unique solutions tailored for you. Whether you are looking for residential or commercial landscaping & snow/ice services, here's what you can expect when you contact CPHort:
Proudly Caring for Greenscapes Throughout St. Charles, IL and Western Suburban Chicagoland
Uplift Your Greenscapes with CPHort
CPHort is thrilled to partner with you in promoting the health and beauty of your environment. When you're ready to bring our expertise to your greenscape, fill out our contact form or give us a call, and we'll be happy to start you off with our questionnaire.