Come grow with us!
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with variety, growth potential, and advancement, consider a position with Cornerstone Partners Horticultural Services (CPHort) as a Production Director.
We are a fast-growing company that offers full-service horticultural and snow/ice management services to commercial and residential customers. Our employees enjoy advancement possibilities, educational opportunities, and a competitive salary.
The Production Director position requires a bi-lingual individual (must speak and write in both English and Spanish) who can lead teams and manage day-to-day operations while collaborating with others to complete projects for an extensive client portfolio.
- Managing maintenance, enhancement, and snow/ice management projects
- Recruiting, training, and assigning labor force
- Scheduling projects, which includes crews and equipment, based on work orders and maintenance contracts
- Ability to survey and assess projects and job sites, pre and post-completion
- Ability to use and safely operate industry-specific equipment and tools, including mowers, skid steers, loaders, trucks, and trailers
- Knowledge of standard landscape maintenance, enhancements, snow and ice operations
- Tracking of job time and material costs
- Leading and performing snow and ice management duties
- Completion of college, vocational, or technical training
- Preferred Horticulturist Trade Certification (CLT-E, ASM, CSP) or Lawn Gardener Trade Certification
- Illinois Pesticide Applicator License
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Plant knowledge and identification, specifically trees, shrubs, perennials & flowers
- Ability to read and interpret plans (blueprints) and specifications
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Salary: $65,000-$85,000 based upon experience and qualifications