Cornerstone Partners Horticultural Services Company is a fast-growing organization that offers full-service horticultural and snow/ice management services to commercial and residential customers. We offer our employees advancement possibilities and educational opportunities with a competitive salary.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, high-energy performer with exceptional customer service skills and personal drive who works well in a team environment.
The goal of an Account Manager at CPHort is to provide our clients with outstanding service and support while establishing long-term relationships. The desired candidate will have proven skills in both estimating and sales while developing and overseeing a diverse portfolio of projects and multiple accounts. The individual must have strong interpersonal skills to work with internal partners within the Sales, Project Management, and Production teams, collaborating to ensure timely and outstanding delivery of every client project.
- Completion of post-secondary education, whether college, industry-specific or technical training;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Speak, read and write in English
Preferred additional qualifications:
- Industry-related experience
- CLT, CSP, ASM, or ICPI certifications
- Experience with digital measuring applications
- Experience with a formal sales process such as Carnegie or Sandler
- Speak, read and write in Spanish
Salary: $60,000-$95,000 plus incentives based upon experience and qualifications